Essential Documents for Admission
- 12th standard Mark-sheet
- Copy of GUJCET/JEE/NEET Mark-sheet
- Leaving certificate/Transfer certificate
- Valid Caste certificate
- Valid Non creamy layer certificate
- Income Certificate
- The Admission Committee shall prepare merit lists of the eligible candidates, who have applied online and after verification of the documents submitted.
- The merit lists shall be displayed on the website of the Admission Committee and by such other means, as the Committee may consider convenient.
- The Admission Committee shall publish the schedule of online counseling program on the website of the admission committee, by advertisement in the prominent newspapers widely circulated in the State, and by such other means, as the committee may consider convenient.
- The candidate shall be required to give his order of choices of courses and colleges or institutions, online. Allotment of seats shall be made on the basis of merit, category of the candidate and availability of seats. The allotment shall be published on the website of the committee. The candidates are required to obtain the print out of the allotment offer letter and bank fee receipt copies from the website.
- The candidate shall be required to pay such fee, as may be determined by the Admission Committee, at the bank.
- The candidate, for securing his admission, shall produce to the Help Centre, the allotment letter, receipt of fee all original documents and testimonials, for verification, within the specified time limit, admission offered to him shall be treated as cancelled.However, such candidate has given option for the same.
- The candidate may either give option for up gradation of choices already given or submit new choices. If the candidate gets the admission on the basis of up – gradation or new choice, then his earlier admission shall be treated as cancelled