Whatspp now a days not just a chat app it also a business need for every filed. And its all features are very useful in business communication. But in busy schedule user might not bale to use mobile and computer simultaneously. So whatsapp provide feature like web whatsapp with the use of that user can use whatsapp any windows running PC or mac PC. Here are the steps to use web whatspp in your PC .
Minimum requirements to enjoy WhatsApp Web
- You need to have an active WhatsApp account on your phone.
- You need to have a stable internet connection on both your phone and your computer.
STEP – 1 open any web browser in your PC like (Internet Explorer,MozillaFirefox, Google Chrome… etc.)
STEP – 2 write in address barweb.whatsapp.com
STEP – 3 open whatsapp on your phone.
- On Android: in the Chats screen > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- On Nokia S60 and Windows Phone: go to Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- On iPhone: go to Settings > WhatsApp Web.
- On BlackBerry: go to Chats > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- On BlackBerry 10: Swipe down from top of the screen > WhatsApp Web.
- On Nokia S40: Swipe up from bottom of screen > WhatsApp Web.
STEP – 4 scan the QR code display in your browser screen
- From your phone, navigate to WhatsApp Web to view your logged in computers or to logout from an active WhatsApp Web session.
- Note: To avoid data usage charges on your phone, we recommend that you are always connected to Wi-Fi when using WhatsApp Web.